Services | Water Lines
Best Rate Plumbing attends to all types of water line plumbing repair. These issues do not always come with warning signs, although when you notice that something is amiss, contact one of our associates immediately. Best Rate Plumbing will dispatch a trained technician to inspect your water line, diagnose the problem and provide you with options for repair or replacement.
Warning Signs of Potential Problems
When a water line is failing, there are certain signs that will let you know something is wrong. It does not take an accomplished plumber to identify these signs. But when you notice any of the following issues, it is a good time to call Best Rate Plumbing to check out your water line:
- Drop in water pressure
- Sudden puddling in yard
- Increase in water bills
- Strange noises coming from pipes
- Limited water access
A water line is integral for the distribution of water throughout the home. It brings water into the home and is an essential component in any residence. Best Rate Plumbing has years of experience conducting water line repair in Fort Mill, SC and the neighboring communities.
Common Causes of Damage
It is not uncommon for a water line to sustain damage. Most times, it is through no fault of the homeowner that this occurs. There are reasons that could inadvertently lead to water line repair and they are as follows:
- Wear and tear – Water lines should last more than 20 years, but if there was any poor plumbing work done, then that time frame could be shortened. There is always a chance that a previous plumbing company could have used cheap fittings or poor assembly in the connection of an outside line to an inside line. Wear and tear can take a toll on water lines, but even more so with poor plumbing.
- Water temperature fluctuation – Changes in water temperature could alter the soil, making it swell or shrink. This affects your water line by adding pressure. The additional tension can make the pipes more susceptible to rupturing, bending or cracking.
- Soil thaws – Winter months may introduce a freeze which means it is a good idea to have a water line installed below the frost line. This compensates for the drop in water temperature. It does not take frigid cold to impact your water line.
For the best water line repair Charlotte, NC has to offer, contact Best Rate Plumbing today.
Every service that we provide is 100% guaranteed!
We support this claim with labor and parts warranties for what we provide. We want you to have peace of mind that what we do will work properly.
We offer comprehensive sewer and water line service in which we will detect leaks, do a leak replacement, repair faucets, track water lines and sewer lines, and do all needed repairs and replacements. We will be upfront what needs to be fixed and how we can fix it. We want to fix the issue properly so that the issue is fixed from the source and not just from one place in a system. For instance, a small exterior leak could be caused by a large interior leak. We will not fix one leak and leave the other leak untreated. Instead, we will search for, identify, and repair all leaks.
Why Choose Best Rate Plumbing?
Our technicians have over 32 years of experience, so you know that we'll fix your water heater problem, instead of just temporarily patching it up!
Financing should be the least of your concerns for you when it comes to enjoying heated showers. As such, we are able to provide financing options to help fit your budget.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Have a water heater stop working? Our team is available 24/7 for your water heater repair and replacement emergencies, upgrades, or new installations.
All Work is Garenteed
All of our work is supported by warranties for labor and parts. You'll have peace of mind knowing you've received the best parts with the best service.
A+ BBB Rating
Our high standard of quality and customer service we've held ourselves to throughout the years, has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB. A positive customer experience is essential to us.
Family Service You Can Trust
This is a family owned and operated business that will treat you like
a member of our own family throughout your service.
We’ll treat your property with care and back all of our work with
a parts and labor warranty!
Professional Plumbing Services
- Residential Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Water Lines
- Sewer Lines
- Gas Lines
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Pipe Repair
- Well Pump Services
- Water Filtration Systems
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repair
- Obstructed Pipe Repairs
- Invasive Tree Roots Removal
- Cracked/Damaged Pipe Repairs
- Rusted/Corroded Pipes Removal
- High-Velocity Jetters
- Video Camera Inspections
- Garbage Disposals
- Drain Cleaning
We’re dedicated to providing quality and dependable plumbing services.
24/7 On-Call Emergency Service Available!